We, WEB100 Technologies, the owner of WEB100.Widget and Custom SuiteCRM-social connector extensions (hereinafter - “WEB100”), believe your privacy is important.
To fulfill our commitment to respecting and protecting your privacy, we will adhere to the following principles:
1. We will inform you of the personal information that will be collected, and, where appropriate seek your consent to collect, process, use, or disclose your personal information.
2. We will identify the purposes for which we will collect and further process your personal information.
3. We will only collect information that is necessary to carry out the identified purposes of use.
4. We will use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it has been collected, except with your consent, or as required or permitted by applicable law, and we will retain your information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
5. We will endeavor to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
7. We will make our policies and practices for the handling of your personal information as transparent as is reasonably possible.
8. You will have access to your personal information and will be able to correct your personal information as appropriate in accordance with your rights under applicable law.
2. What is personal information?
The purpose of data protection is to protect personal information. Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This information includes, for example, details such as name and email address, but also information in connection with payments.
3. What Personal Information Does WEB100 Collect?
Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
- Telephone numbers
- Company title
- Job title
- email address
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Geographic location
- Pages you view
- Your account details
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- When you update your information
- Metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
- Your interactions with any videos we offer
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
- We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
- Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
The accuracy of your information is one of our priorities. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: (email address), or telephone on (telephone number)
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information WEB100 Technologies hold about you. Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
When you give us personal information, we take the necessary steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site.
- Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners;
- Information you provide to us in surveys;
- Information that is publicly available; andInformation you consent to us receiving from third parties.
5. How We Use and Your Personal Information?
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To initiate the negotiating process with purpose of collaboration, then - to fulfil contractual obligations;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our internal systems;
- To offer and improve our work conditions;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
6. How Long Does WEB100 Keep Your Personal Information?
WEB100 retains the personal information:
- while your Account is active;
- or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may retain your personal information following the closure or termination of your Account if retention is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal obligations;
- to provide and complete customer support service;
- to resolve disputes between or with users, for the duration of the applicable limitation period; or
- to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, Services.
7. Does WEB100 Give My Information to the Third Parties?
8. What are Your rights with regards to the information we obtain from You?
- Right of access: you can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about you and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Right to restrict processing: If you believe, for example, that your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data.
- Right of portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where you decide that you no longer wish to allow your personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, you may opt out of use of your data for these purposes.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time.
- to help us maintain your session when you use Services and/or any Additional Service;
- to enhance security of our systems;
- to store your preferences and provide customized services to you; and
- to help us understand how people use Services and to improve them.